Thoughts on the Zombie Mod Event

Dalsia

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
1,592
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to say that the zombie mod event in which I recently participated was very fun; I'll even say that it was up in my top three funnest things that I've ever done in CS:S. I wanted to thank everybody who made that event possible, and say that I had a great time with everybody who tried to run away with me!

...the maps were also epic.
 
I wish they'd turn the normal zombie server into an escape server...
 
COnsidering I had NEVER played ZM before, I really enjoyed the event! I wasn't there for the entire thing, but I had a great time owning zombies :)

I'll be seeing you all again soon for the next zombie event!
 
Too bad I missed it, though I'm sure all of you had a great time.
 
Note to self: Next time I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, do not follow PhaseXero
 
^^^
lol

anyway. I was trying to enjoy the event... but... alot of things happend in my end.. so i didnt enjoy it much... D:
 
I normally dont like ZM, but new maps made it fun :)

GG on event choice!
 
I think we should make the zombie mod server into something like that. I personally loved the last two maps we played tonight, and I'm also very fond of the old escape maps we had. I don't know what you guys think about this.
 
It was soo much fun! Zombie mod itself seems to be getting kind of boring but I could have played escape for hours! Great event Phase, I had a lot of fun. :)
 
Back
Top