Reminder: Meeting Tonight!

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,000

cs_division_logo.png

CS:S Division Wide Meeting - 5/8/10

Meeting Time:
Saturday, May 8th

6:00 PM PST
7:00 PM MST
8:00 PM CST
9:00 PM EST

ventrilo.png
Edgegamers Ventrilo Server


​
 
I lied, I have to babysit of course. RAGE BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
 
Last edited:
I lied, I have to babysit of course. RAGE BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Excuses. Bring the baby along to the meeting. Recruit him/her into eGO while you're at it. Think like a PSC member!!
 
=_=" Babies?? dont destroy their future young.. lol
Ill try be there, at least... Ill try to wake early.. :/
 
Definitely gonna be there. Been looking forward to it for a few days now, can't wait to here what were doing next in our division :)
 
Family issues came up as of yesterday so I am sadly un-inviting myself from this.

I'll make sure to DL the recording and listen to it when I get back home.
 
Oh my, Gona be my first meetin, and it's on my birthday too ^^
 
Back
Top