Meeting Recording - Divisional Meeting 5/8/10

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,997

cs_division_logo.png

Divisional Meeting Recording - 5/8/10


Click here to download:
http://storage.edgegamers.org/css/meeting_may8.rar​


How to play the ventrilo recording file:

  1. - Save to desktop
  2. - Right click ventrilo
  3. - Go under view
  4. - Record / Playback
  5. - Open the file
  6. - Hit play
 
Last edited:
I tried a bunch of different programs to try to open the file, but nothing will play that type of audio file. o_o
 
How to play the ventrilo recording file:

  1. - Save to desktop
  2. - Right click ventrilo
  3. - Go under view
  4. - Record / Playback
  5. - Open the file
  6. - Hit play
 
thanks for the recording legend. had to leave during the meeting.
 
Haha, first meeting I've been to and I loved it.

It was very amusing XD
 
Thanks Legend, I fell asleep shortly before the meeting. (I'm european, 3 AM my time.)
 
Great meeting! Although I was there the whole time I know a few people who will be downloading this.
 
It was very nice but at the last few seconds you couldn't hear anything because of that "Good bye" spam.
 
Will all monthly meetings be recorded going forward?

I am not sure my ear drums can take the pre-meeting 'goodness' once a month
 
Hint for people who haven't heard the recording yet:

Turn your volume WAY up for the last minute.
 
I did exactly as you instructed, however it did not work... It didnt save as a .vrf file witch vent needs to open to play...
 
Back
Top