I need a top of the line virus and computer security program.

JoyRiderUSA

Poster
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
160
I have Norton 360 and its a piece of crap and not helping my computer at all. Today I got one of those fake virus protection viruses and Norton 360 couldnt get rid of it so I had to reformat.

I need a program that does it all and protect my comp from all:

-Fake Virus Scanners/Protectors
-Pop Up Ads
-Web Site Analysis
-File Checking as a file download



I NEED SOMETHING THAT IS AMAZING AND GOD LIKE.
 
AVG. Less strain on your system, free, and does the job.
 
I've been using AVG Free for years and have only had one virus *knocks on wood*, so i'd recommend that
 
Avast has been excellent on about 20 rigs i have installed it on, the free version at that. I would imagine the payed subscription being even better. Kaspersky is pretty awesome as well, though very taxing on your system no matter what kind of setup you have. Just seems to slow everything down no matter what your doing whether its gaming or browsing the web.
 
Back
Top