I shall venture a guess...

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
That medic plugin is not working :P



Not complaining, just wanted to get the picture out there lol.

-Blue
 
I always knew Blue Stealth was a hacker. Now we have proof!

;)

It's being looked into, happened due to the recent update.
 
It worked on flash for me, but not on avalanche.
 
I always knew Blue Stealth was a hacker. Now we have proof!

;)

It's being looked into, happened due to the recent update.

lol yeh like i said I know you guys know its down. Just posting the funny pic.

-Blue
 
Sure you just didnt have the megajuggernaut perk on?
 
Wanna know a secret? I am the medic.

It went down when I lost my computer and couldn't play DoD anymore and it's gonna come backwhen I get my new computer and back online.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top