Red Dead Redemption on PS3?

Rukus.

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
976
Whos picking it up for consoles. I personally prefer my 3rd person shooters on console.
 
I am! It looks great and if it is for PS3, Ill be getting it!
 
ill try renting it to see if its worth it. personally i think the game needs a pc port.
 
I'm not much of a western, but my brother is raving about it. Looks good too, I like it from a graphical stand point. Plus free roam is fun :D
 
I loved Red Dead Revolver, especially the multiplayer. I was already going to get Redemption (without knowing it was an open world game -.-) anyway, but now it looks even better after seeing that trailer. I hope they keep the arena-style multiplayer...

On a side note, who actually played Red Dead Revolver?
 
PS3 owners will be getting access to "Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout" and the "Walton Gang Outfit," said on IGN, so I am going with PS3 but westerns is where it's at and basically a GTA Set Up in a Western setting, what can get better than that?
 
On a side note, who actually played Red Dead Revolver?

I did. I played so much just trying to get all the characters. Before achievements and trophies, I just played to get the extra stuff. Try to "conquer the game", you know? Now it's all about the 'cheevs. I miss those days though :P

I was wondering for years if they were coming out with the second one. I'll be playing this for quite some time.

Picking it up for the X360.
 
I was a big fan of Red Dead Revolver, despite how predictable the story may have been. Redemption looks promising, but let's hope they don't take a good premise and fall flat on their face with it like so many other developers do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top