Red Dead Redemption on PS3?

What do you guys think of having the game ported over to the PC? I send Rockstar a message requesting to port it over to the PC since im not very good at shooters on console. I may have to purchase an older 3rd person shooter in order to get a better aiming skills for my ps3. What do you guys think?
 
I did. I played so much just trying to get all the characters. Before achievements and trophies, I just played to get the extra stuff. Try to "conquer the game", you know? Now it's all about the 'cheevs. I miss those days though :P

I was wondering for years if they were coming out with the second one. I'll be playing this for quite some time.

Picking it up for the X360.

I could not figure out how to get the last guy...I think it was that governor, the third guy who could use the super revolver that Red had.
 
What do you guys think of having the game ported over to the PC? I send Rockstar a message requesting to port it over to the PC since im not very good at shooters on console. I may have to purchase an older 3rd person shooter in order to get a better aiming skills for my ps3. What do you guys think?

The game has an auto-targeting assistant that is pretty helpful if you're not good with aiming on consoles. I mean really you'll just get better at it the more you do it.

Loving this game. SP is fun and I finally got a real horse for free roaming in MP.
 
Well I was trying to not buy any games this weekend... but I can see thats not gonna happen. At least they opened a gamestop in my town. Now I don't have to shop at walmart or drive 45 minutes to get a game.
 
Just picked the game up from gamestop (had one of the worst experiences I've had at a gamestop too btw).

Got it for PS3, gamertag is the same as everything else I have. Acefisher1
 
it will most likely be delayed like 6 months or so on PC but most rockstar game ports are good usually GTA4 is actually more fun to me on pc than on 360
 

Latest posts

Back
Top