mistakes

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
Yesterday I made a huge mistake ingame, I kicked a player with a "bad name" when he came back I realised that I had missread his name and apologised to him in open chat, I did it in open chat because thats how I kicked him, he graciously eccepted my apology. The moral I suppose is we all make mistakes, we should acknowledge those mistakes and apologise if we can. I have never shirked my responsibilites in life and I will continue to do the best I can.
 
Yeh we all have made those mistakes. At least you were lucky enough that the person you kicked accepted your apology before he caused more trouble.

-Blue
 
A situation like this happened to me when I was in high school and coaching our church's softball team. My best friend and I were trying to find the best deal on the uniforms we wanted and we ended up settling on Uniforms Express. We were at his house and using his mom's laptop and she approached us later that evening, very concerned that we had visited uniformsexpress.com. In her mind it was "uniform sex press" and she did not go to the site herself, afraid of what it might be.

Still, to this day, I am not sure what a uniform sex press is or who the uniform sex press might be (porno paparazzi?)...
 
A situation like this happened to me when I was in high school and coaching our church's softball team. My best friend and I were trying to find the best deal on the uniforms we wanted and we ended up settling on Uniforms Express. We were at his house and using his mom's laptop and she approached us later that evening, very concerned that we had visited uniformsexpress.com. In her mind it was "uniform sex press" and she did not go to the site herself, afraid of what it might be.

Still, to this day, I am not sure what a uniform sex press is or who the uniform sex press might be (porno paparazzi?)...

:lol:
 
Yes good post. The best thing you can do indeed is just apologi and hope he accepts it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top