- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
Hello all, I'm Crazyrockets from the TF2 division! I am putting up a bounty on myself on the eGO CS:S servers! The rules of the bounty are as follows:
1. Must be on an eGO server
2. The kill must be a knife kill
3. You must take a screenshot
4. Post the screenshots on this thread to collect!
5. The same person may submit multiple collections!
I will be awarding 10,000 casino cash to each of the first 5 people to collect on the bounty! After that, I will consider whether to award smaller amounts to additional submissions.
I will mostly be playing in the early afternoons and late evenings on account of final exams.
If you forgot to get a screenshot or couldn't for some reason and talk to me the next chance you can, I'll allow the collection once you PM me through eGO's system to remind me!
This bounty will end at the end of May if not all of the bounty has been collected!
1. Must be on an eGO server
2. The kill must be a knife kill
3. You must take a screenshot
4. Post the screenshots on this thread to collect!
5. The same person may submit multiple collections!
I will be awarding 10,000 casino cash to each of the first 5 people to collect on the bounty! After that, I will consider whether to award smaller amounts to additional submissions.
I will mostly be playing in the early afternoons and late evenings on account of final exams.
If you forgot to get a screenshot or couldn't for some reason and talk to me the next chance you can, I'll allow the collection once you PM me through eGO's system to remind me!
This bounty will end at the end of May if not all of the bounty has been collected!
Last edited:












is less than .5 right now)!









. Just no luck for a while! I won't be on this weekend, but hopefully you'll have another chance soon!