Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,465 May 13, 2010 #21 Thanks for the heads up
G Grizzam Active Member Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 375 May 13, 2010 #22 lplkassm said: I seem to play a lot better when I don't have to worry about points Click to expand... thats what they all say
lplkassm said: I seem to play a lot better when I don't have to worry about points Click to expand... thats what they all say
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 13, 2010 #23 O_O Capt asking a good question... whats real life?
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 14, 2010 #25 YUSSS HL STATS ARE ON. AND oh god im losing so many points XD. BUT IDC BECAUSE IM HAVING FUN.
M Mostly Harmless Internet Traffic Regulator =(e)= Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 3,042 May 14, 2010 #26 HLx is now active. Still waiting on FBG.
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 May 14, 2010 #27 Captain Nighthawk said: Whats real life Click to expand... i lol