You lads are also invited...

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
Well as my open invitation in our DoD forums and a PM havent yet earned a response from Rogue Sniper maybe more direct methods are required. As some of our CSS members may know there is a game, much like CSS only infinitively better and catered to a more experienced and mature player (and me)-- Day of Defeat: Source. Anyways i thought i would extend the invitation to our most successful event to any CSS member that is looking for a change of scenery or skill level. Below is a portion of the comment that Rogue Sniper posted commenting on Realism Night.

Hope to see you all there!








realism in DoDS doesn't make much sense either in my opinion.


I know you mean well and I think we all know the time and trouble that mapping takes, but to put something down before you try it?!?! Now you would not be the first person from a different division to put down our Realism Night, but when I say that our Day of Defeat Realism Night makes Counter Strike Source look as enjoyable as jury duty, you would be hard-pressed to find anyone in this division as well as most of the others to disagree!

Therefore:

challenge2.png
 
last realism we had some CSS, and we loved how fun they were and supportive,! so we cant wait for you to come back and play with our teams again!!!!!

and btw there is always cake and cookies being served!!!!
 
last realism we had some CSS, and we loved how fun they were and supportive,! so we cant wait for you to come back and play with our teams again!!!!!

and btw there is always cake and cookies being served!!!!

Bless their little hearts! We know how hard it must be for the challenged-- i mean... well..... they sure try hard!
 
Realism night was alot of fun! unlike any other tf2 event OHHHHHHHHHH BURNNNNN

Jk i love tf2. :)
 
I loves my some realism! :) Why would have I have the Realism Achievement if I didnt love it?

I hope some of my CSS buddies will be able to have as much fun as me! Thanks for the invite Reginald Stormicus.
 
Yeah these are fun, and you actually get involved and noticed. Expecially when you get a clutch kill.
 
It's always nice to see other divisions attending our events =).
 
Back
Top