name change request

grumpyitalian

I made one post
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
20
Hello everyone, I am new to using forums so I hope I did this right.
Z3us asked me to put a name change request in because my "grumpyitalian" name is to long to use and have the tags. How do I go about doing this?
I would like to use "Grumpy, or Grumpier"

Also I have been with ego 5 months now and would like to become more involved with ego stuff. Any one have any suggestions?

Also this is my first shooter game and I am having trouble with my style of gaming. If any one has any constructive critasism<<spelled wrong,lol,
I would appreciate !!!!!

Also I don't think ill be able to find this thread again so mssg me plz.
 
Hello,

you can change your name by clicking on "My account" on the top of the website.
Then click "request username".

To get a bit more involved to eGO, you can join eGO by doing this: click on forum at the right op corner of the website --> then click Recruiter Office --> and then read the thread; ****Start Here Thread****.

When you done this you can be just active at the forum to met eGO members, be active in ventrilo, and be active on our server.

BlackBird.
 
Thank you BlackBird, I am a memeber for now 5 months, and ego is all I play on, was just wondering if ego does tounaments or clan only games for fun, to get to know each other!!
The whole thing with the name change is that my tags won't fit with grumpyitalian name..

thanks..
 
Hey Grumpy

you don't actually have to change your forum name. As long as your in-game name is an abbreviated version of your forum name. As stated in the start here thread.


COD users must use 9 characters in-game and use an abbreviated name that is similar to your forum name.

Thanks,
Cullmann
 

Latest posts

Back
Top