Steam and Maul

grumpyitalian

I made one post
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
20
I finally got a steam id when I bought mw2, how and where do I find this, and where do I put it??

Maul, in my adventures I came across a warning that said I needed to supply a maul somthing or other, now I can't get back to that warning, where ever it was. What should I do to correct this>?

THANKS..
 
To get your STEAM ID, you need a source game, such as TF2 or CSS
 
I need you to get MAUL
maulbutton.png
verified. Maul is our source-plug-in admin utility that makes promotions and tracking of over 2000 admins much easier
*note: all pictures link to there respective locations in the site*


You can get verified by going--> .<--

Then follow the simple on screen instructions on how :

--> To find your steam id in the console or via HLstatsX CE
---> Get it verified in one of our SOURCE GAME SERVERS!
-->How to confirm that your steamid has been verified
​

Currently - You have no SteamID entered into the system as your profile is coming up with this phrase:
MAUL: no profile found.

What you need to do now is to go to the under the area of the site and enter a SteamID. Then go into any one of our source servers and look for this message;
MAUL: Your steamID has been successfully verified!
Once you do that, your steamID will read verified. You can find the status of your steam id by viewing your member profile or clicking on the maul button and then navigating to the "my game id's" button in maul itself.

Again, feel free to add me and any of the other admins (eG and up) if you need help or have questions or just want to get to know the community.




Add me via Edge Gamers:


Add me via Steam Community


Best of luck and enjoy the community

_Featherfoot07
 
hey grumpy. just go and download Portal. It's free on steam right now. should assign you a steam id.

When ingame, go to your developer's console and type "status". your steam id will be listed there in the format: STEAM_X:X:XXXXX

come back to the site and get maul verified.

if you have any other concerns, please feel free to ask any member of PSC.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top