G grumpyitalian I made one post Joined Dec 5, 2009 Messages 20 May 15, 2010 #1 Hay does anyone know zeus's forum name I can't find him?
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 May 15, 2010 #2 His name is Zeu5 i believe.
R R3D S3RPENT55 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,429 May 15, 2010 #3 which zeus? CS:S or CoD?
G grumpyitalian I made one post Joined Dec 5, 2009 Messages 20 May 16, 2010 #4 he plays cod4 He plays cod4 R3D S3RPENT55 said: which zeus? CS:S or CoD? Click to expand...
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 16, 2010 #5 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall A quick search doesnt hurt you... maybe it does, ok, go to the player page and then search for zeu. A few players come up, it will be easier to find which one you need.
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall A quick search doesnt hurt you... maybe it does, ok, go to the player page and then search for zeu. A few players come up, it will be easier to find which one you need.
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 May 16, 2010 #6 I play/chat with him almost daily. Can I relay a message? Does he owe you money? Have an unexpected baby on the way? Late for work and needs to be fired? We are all one big family here! No secrets!
I play/chat with him almost daily. Can I relay a message? Does he owe you money? Have an unexpected baby on the way? Late for work and needs to be fired? We are all one big family here! No secrets!
Thor Famous Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 508 May 20, 2010 #7 I'm pretty sure he's not Zeu5. I'm the TF2/EVE Zeus, lol. I don't play either CS:S or CoD.