eGO Presents| Braggin Bout Frags

joshcash

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
2,397
37057928.png

bragginboutfrags.png

Hey guys eGO's Media Team is proud to present Bragging Bout Frags. Braggin Bout Frags is a Weekly Top 10 Frag Video that the Media Team is going to be releasing every Saturday of the top 10 frags that YOU guys send in. This is open to all divisions including WoW and Eve, but is for eGO members only. ​

So if you have a demo or video of an uber epic awesome frag this is what you need to do:​

Send your frag to: [email protected]
Now we know some of the videos may be to large to send by email that's fine all you need to do is to upload it to a file hosting website and send us a link in an email that we can download the video from.


We accpet the following forms of video.
.dem (Preferred) .avi , .mp4 , .wmv , and .mpeg . Audio is nice but is not requirement. ​

Here is what you need to put in the body of the e-mail:
Forum Name:
Game:
Link: (If you needed to send link so we can download it place that here.
Any Extra info ( Like map you were playing on or server and etc...)
​

Frags that will be in the videos will be the ones received by Thursday night of that current week. Frags sent after that would be in the week after that (I know sorta lame but it takes time to edit the videos.)​

We are hoping to have the first one done by this Friday!!! So start sending us those frags.​


If you have questions about this please contact
Joshcash or Rager by sending them a quick Pm on the forums
or stop in vent we are usually in the INS rooms or the Media Team channel.​
 
Couldn't this be a general thread, and not spammed across every division board?
 
lol grizzman you have owned me a few times watch me be in a frag lol
 
Beta do you always find a fault and mark it out LAWL

I love this idea ! <3 U
 
Yay frags on pub servers, we will look pro !

Oh and how will you get the video out of the demos ?

Im guessing fraps
 
No ...... I will be using source recorder. And this isn't suppose to make us look all pro I thought it would be a cool for the community.
 
Couldn't this be a general thread, and not spammed across every division board?

We had permission and in these threads we are directing it more to every division as this is only eGO members we do not need pubbers from general trying to get submissions.
 
We had permission and in these threads we are directing it more to every division as this is only eGO members we do not need pubbers from general trying to get submissions.

I can understand that, but why not add "eGO members only" to the post?
 
Yep and sorry Beta cause I know in past I have posted stuff too many times. But I posted this one in all the divsions forums so we would make sure all knew about it.
 
Oh man this is exciting. Too bad we didn't start this last week. I had a toss that was caught just perfect. Rats. Oh well I guess I'll start recording
 
All these videos are going to use up all my internet usage. Oh well, it'll be worth it ^^

Time to brush up on my editing skills
 
Back
Top