Theme ideas

A SOTW based on the novint falcon, so that novint falcon people can put it in their sigs?

I mean, since we are a novint falcon community.

Edit: Now see, I'm not bumping an old thread because you can't have it both ways, can you?

Necro!

Most of the discussion on themes is Here

Also, a novint falcon sig would be very restricted, maybe an "eGO Supporter" Week, but it seems too narrow, win not much to work with.
 
Necro!

Most of the discussion on themes is Here

Also, a novint falcon sig would be very restricted, maybe an "eGO Supporter" Week, but it seems too narrow, win not much to work with.

Ah but in the general forum I have invited people to put theme ideas in this thread for lo these many weeks.

Necro or repost, I'm good with it.
 
How about a Vs (Versus) theme, leave it general. A "Pick your own rivalry" sort of deal, weather its apples vs oranges, demomen vs pyros or Britney Spears vs Justin Beiber in a street fight.
 
I got a fun idea, we take a pre-made signature, and have people try and reproduce it the best than can. maybe we can supply the render or stock used. I would be willing to make an easy one if need be.
 
I got a fun idea, we take a pre-made signature, and have people try and reproduce it the best than can. maybe we can supply the render or stock used. I would be willing to make an easy one if need be.

I detect Copy pasta, but i think it would be fun. Would the brushes and text used be supplied as well or do you just kinda gotta hope it works out.
 
I don't know I tried that once. Do you know how hard it is to get Elmer's glue off of a monitor?
 
quaffer you need some Goof-off

that stuff will remove just about anything from any other thing
 

Latest posts

Back
Top