Soda (aka pop)
a sig only using letters or only use alphanumeric symbols (0-9,a-z)
your zodiac
What are you most afraid of?
Favorite Sport
Favorite Class
Favorite Sandwich
Favorite Fast Food
Bacon
The above are themes that are in the cue. One major problem. They do not embrace our games. I have noticed that the further we wander from our game topics the fewer submissions we have. Go figure.
So what I need is a list of eGO and gaming themes to draw on for the upcoming weeks.
Scratch your noggins and come up with some themes please. It never hurts to get back to your core values does it?
a sig only using letters or only use alphanumeric symbols (0-9,a-z)
your zodiac
What are you most afraid of?
Favorite Sport
Favorite Class
Favorite Sandwich
Favorite Fast Food
Bacon
The above are themes that are in the cue. One major problem. They do not embrace our games. I have noticed that the further we wander from our game topics the fewer submissions we have. Go figure.
So what I need is a list of eGO and gaming themes to draw on for the upcoming weeks.
Scratch your noggins and come up with some themes please. It never hurts to get back to your core values does it?






























