Theme ideas

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Soda (aka pop)

a sig only using letters or only use alphanumeric symbols (0-9,a-z)

your zodiac

What are you most afraid of?

Favorite Sport

Favorite Class

Favorite Sandwich

Favorite Fast Food

Bacon

The above are themes that are in the cue. One major problem. They do not embrace our games. I have noticed that the further we wander from our game topics the fewer submissions we have. Go figure.

So what I need is a list of eGO and gaming themes to draw on for the upcoming weeks.

Scratch your noggins and come up with some themes please. It never hurts to get back to your core values does it?
 
Honestly, I dont like "Bacon, Fast Food, Sandwich " those ideas..
Im more of a Inside eGO Gaming + Personal, like the In your Face idea i came up with 2 months ago.
So i think that we should cancel all of those food things..And be more inside eGO + Personal,Sports,Cars..and so on.
Hope that made sense, but that is my opinion.
 
Honestly, I dont like "Bacon, Fast Food, Sandwich " those ideas..
Im more of a Inside eGO Gaming + Personal, like the In your Face idea i came up with 2 months ago.
So i think that we should cancel all of those food things..And be more inside eGO + Personal,Sports,Cars..and so on.
Hope that made sense, but that is my opinion.

I'm more than happy to throw out that stuff but I need eGO theme suggestions, hence the thread. I have a few ideas in mind but I want your input. I figure is you come up with the ideas they will be more likely to get submissions.

I'll be more than happy to give credit to the person who submitted the idea.
 
Im not sure if this has idea has been said because i was in another country for awhile.
But how about we had a EVE or WOW theme, because they are the newest divisions.
Even maybe Battlefield BC2 theme because its also new.
We could use screenshots from Events inside eGO. for exemple im in the Css div then i use css screenshot from a fun event in ego. if you are in tf2 or dod use some screenshots from there. Or something else related to the Events, because the events are really fun.
Thats all i can think of now, but i can think of more ideas later probably :)
 
We could do a death sig week. Meaning, get a picture of someone flying through the air in a game after dying, then make it a sig
 
*We could have NBA related sotw.
*Even favorite legend in the history of sports (Jordan,Maradona,Gretsky)
*Specific Render that you gotta use.
*Star Wars theme,Lord of the rings theme,Godfather theme, or any great movie collection.
 
*We could have NBA related sotw.
*Even favorite legend in the history of sports (Jordan,Maradona,Gretsky)

Hey GA we just did an open ended sports theme and got all of four people to submit. One of those was a joke. Come to that you were conspicuous by your absence.

What I'm looking for in this thread is Edge Gamers themes.

Here's an idea I'm considering.

Have a contest. First week World of Warcraft sigs. Second week EVE sigs, Third week BC2 sigs. (or maybe run them all in the same week) Game with the most sigs wins. Then have a vote on the winning sig from each the 3 games. I'd post info in the general forum and in each of the three game forums.

So what do you guys think about that?
 
Hey GA we just did an open ended sports theme and got all of four people to submit. One of those was a joke. Come to that you were conspicuous by your absence.

What I'm looking for in this thread is Edge Gamers themes.

Here's an idea I'm considering.

Have a contest. First week World of Warcraft sigs. Second week EVE sigs, Third week BC2 sigs. (or maybe run them all in the same week) Game with the most sigs wins. Then have a vote on the winning sig from each the 3 games. I'd post info in the general forum and in each of the three game forums.

So what do you guys think about that?

I do like the idea for the 3 games that have been recently added, but doing them all in the same week would be a bad idea imo, one of the games might not get very many submissions and it would make it look like the people submiting dont really care about that game.
 
Themes do not have to necessarily be "Favorite blablabla's", although there are some good ones.

How about themes like Abstract, Concrete, grunge, inspirational, sprite, game characters, vehicles, fantasy, space, typo (word art), people, animals, etc...?
 
Snipers

Every game has snipers, and a lot of people like to play them.
 
how about a steam based sotw or a post apocalyptic ego but I still think we should do a zodiac week
just some of my thoughts
some more.....
Community Links sotw
favorite violation of the code of conduct lol
if ego was a person sotw lol
just typing out loud here
 
Last edited:
A SOTW based on the novint falcon, so that novint falcon people can put it in their sigs?

I mean, since we are a novint falcon community.

Edit: Now see, I'm not bumping an old thread because you can't have it both ways, can you?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top