- Joined
- Dec 5, 2009
- Messages
- 20
Hi every one,
I was in the forums late last night and was reading on how I might be able to smooth out game play on cod 4. I have an old graphics card but it was a good one back in the day. Now I can't seem to find that thread again. Is there any one who might be able to jump in vent with me some time and help me with all my settings, frame rates and such, I would sure appreciate it!! I think this may be why when I aim at some one dead center and do not hit a thing alot of the time. Help!!! I think I'm moving faster than the computer can handle at the settings I have..
I was in the forums late last night and was reading on how I might be able to smooth out game play on cod 4. I have an old graphics card but it was a good one back in the day. Now I can't seem to find that thread again. Is there any one who might be able to jump in vent with me some time and help me with all my settings, frame rates and such, I would sure appreciate it!! I think this may be why when I aim at some one dead center and do not hit a thing alot of the time. Help!!! I think I'm moving faster than the computer can handle at the settings I have..









