TF2 vs CSS - Congrats CSS

Opeth!

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
637
Congrats to the CSS division for their victory. You guys played a great match.

I've uploaded my demo in case anyone missed it and wants to watch it, its a long one (60 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OHS9HNDC


it says ct side, but i didnt stop and re-record for T side, so its just 1 big demo
 
Thanks Opeth. You played a great match!

It was 11-4 at halftime.

The final score was 16-12 CS:S!
 
Yeah, Congratz to CSS and maybe next time Tf2;) I had a lot of fun in that huge scrim.






taylormadeuserbar.jpg
 
Well, didnt know i needed to be in vent for this. Tried the pass a few times and it wouldnt let me in. But good try tf2!
 
Great Scrim guys! I hope you enjoyed the event, it was fun to set up. Now CS:S and TF2 It's not over yet, We launch our invasion on TF2 next Thursday! So have fun :)
 
Thursday? thats not cool, putting it on a school day so the greatest axtinguisher pyro of all time can't make it
 
I left at 8:50, can't believe we lost a huge lead :(


Gratz to CSS though, you guys played a good match!
 
AWww yeeahh. I'll be there to dominate TF2 on their home turf, snipping their little scout heads off.
 
Although I couldnt get in due to it being full, Im glad CS:S won and hopefully on thursday, we win in TF2 also but who knows:P We might not want to embarass TF2 on their home turf either.
 
We threw the second half of the match because we felt sorry for you guys losing so hard to us in the first round with us as Ts.
 
Damn, just watching that huge scrim makes me wanna come back to eGO. But idk if i still can. :/
 
We threw the second half of the match because we felt sorry for you guys losing so hard to us in the first round with us as Ts.

Yea right Carmine. You guys were trying super hard not to lose. I saw the whole demo. Dont try to play it off.
 
TF2 was ahead? Wow respect. xD

I was busy schooling while all this blood was shed. I see both CS:S and TF2 have been humbled.

Edit: Well...almost.
 
I was only able to get in after the halftime, but then I was able to kill Legend several times, which isn't much to brag about, but I enjoyed it. And I must say, TF2 has the best Van Defense out of anyone I have ever seen play CS. Plant the bomb, nah, but defend the van in t-spawn? Only true champions can do that. Well done, and I look forward to thursday!

(Ill probably fight for CS:S because I don't think TF2 needs any help beating the CS people at TF2. Unless of course the TF2 people still want me :D)
 
Back
Top