B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 16, 2010 #1 Pics, It did happen. I win. Only took 4, 5-7, bullets in a guys head to get.. Go ahead and laugh at my fps :3
Pics, It did happen. I win. Only took 4, 5-7, bullets in a guys head to get.. Go ahead and laugh at my fps :3
J JavaBasher Thread Junky Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 762 May 16, 2010 #2 Very nice! Don't worry my fps is like that too sometimes.
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 May 17, 2010 #4 LOL, How can you own with that FPS.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #5 oho! good job! why should we laugh at your FPS?
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 17, 2010 #6 Well, 27 isn't exactly a great number to play with.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #7 i got average 35... awesome?
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 May 18, 2010 #8 What am i supposed to look at? Staff Sarge? I'm a First Lieutenant lol
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 18, 2010 #9 IDigital you seem to have forgotten that I suck haha
S Smiley Thread Junky Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 830 May 18, 2010 #11 Bokk i know how happy i was when i got MSgt so Congratz man well done
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 May 21, 2010 #12 Nice job! I wouldnt laugh at your FPS because I get the same sometimes, usually just on more detailed maps
Nice job! I wouldnt laugh at your FPS because I get the same sometimes, usually just on more detailed maps
I IDigitalDeadI EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 1,316 May 21, 2010 #13 BokkChoi said: IDigital you seem to have forgotten that I suck haha Click to expand... I guess I did forget. The best way to rank up is to look at this table http://wiki.finalbattleground.com/Rank Details.ashx Tells you how many gold awards you need (1st place) and how many weapon badges you need
BokkChoi said: IDigital you seem to have forgotten that I suck haha Click to expand... I guess I did forget. The best way to rank up is to look at this table http://wiki.finalbattleground.com/Rank Details.ashx Tells you how many gold awards you need (1st place) and how many weapon badges you need
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 21, 2010 #14 Gratz ^^. I recently got to Seargent Major.