Deadliest Warrior

Rizz

Active Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
269
Hey DoD Division, I want to just throw it out there that Deadliest Warrior has Waffen SS vs. Vietcong on Tuesday night! Who is DEADLIEST?? I say Waffen. The weapons they chose for each side are a little retarded, but it's an interesting matchup nonetheless...
 
Viet Cong, Hands down.

Even if it turns out Waffen SS win, it dosn't matter. They really don't prove much and most of their "facts" are opinions anyways.
 
But thats what also makes it greater each side has a chance of winning because both are great but i would still have to go with Waffen SS
 
deadliest warrior is so lame.. just a bunch of nerds arguing. I come here for that :P

so...lets review this...you are here..arguing with a bunch of nerds about a show that you say is a bunch of nerds arguing...doesnt that make you one of the arguing nerds?
 
Well in my opinion if the US had been able to fight the war the way the generals wanted then we would have won in Nam. But the VC are all about insurgency and gorilla tactics. The Waffen SS however used tactics that make US Marines look like they belong in the Peace Corps. I like the show but to me its just a bunch of chumps that dont know squat about real tactics or even weapons, i basically disregard anything the hosts say and watch the weapons testing and listen to some of their guests (thank heavens for selective hearing and a short attention span). In any case the Waffen SS dont play games and they would pretty much kill any body they suspected of cooperating with the insurgency thereby eliminating any chance for the VC to operate how they did in Nam. Villages would be destroyed, civilians murdered in massive ammounts, fields and agriculture burned to the ground, basically a scorched earth policy. Waffen SS win VC lose and Stormy gets to vent!
 
so...lets review this...you are here..arguing with a bunch of nerds about a show that you say is a bunch of nerds arguing...doesnt that make you one of the arguing nerds?

merely stating an opinion. not trying to prove anyone wrong or persuade anyone
 
Thats going to be interesting, im going to have to watch it. Viet Cong were hit and run artists, they never could win a long engagement. Lots of different things you would have to think about. Im just curious to see what the arguing nerds have to come up with. And to see if they bring skin heads on TV, lmao.
 
noone posted a date/time/station:( NVM, I did the nerdy thing - I googled it! IT is on Spike TV 8:00 EST Tuesday nite
 
Last edited:
I'll say the viet cong. Although I would like to point out that deadliest warrior is the most inaccurate thing I have ever seen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top