boyscout Poster Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 246 May 17, 2010 #1 Thank you all for coming out for the madness tonight! I had a blast, and hopefully you did too! If you have any funny pics, feel free to post them here. Also, make sure you give a big welcome back to Frisky Dingo!
Thank you all for coming out for the madness tonight! I had a blast, and hopefully you did too! If you have any funny pics, feel free to post them here. Also, make sure you give a big welcome back to Frisky Dingo!
S SamK I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 16 May 18, 2010 #3 I completely forgot about it. D:
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 May 18, 2010 #4 Was the first time an event has been full for quite a long time...It was nice to see =)
XEdgarxl Poster Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 107 May 18, 2010 #5 yea it was fun , sadly i got taunt killed around the corner so it made me feel dumb