What would you do with a billion dollars?

bizXn

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
339
So I thought of this post while listening to a song. And I thought that it would be pretty interesting to ask this question here where a bunch of people will reply.


Song ----->> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj1Y5-Rh-tM[/ame]



So What would you do with a billion dollars?


I would probably make 3 awesome gaming computers, buy a Ferrari and a Pickup truck, Donate some money to my two clans (eGO, N00bsalad) and the rest goes to the bank and some into the college fund.
 
If I had a billion dollars...

I would pay my parents for everything that i owe
pay the bills
depth
Buy my own house and my family plus land
Buy a nice dodge viper, mustang, BMW, and Range Rover
BUy or build some awesome gaming pc's
Buy all books, movies that i couldnt afford
Buy sick skateboard decks from the best brands
Buy a 56'' plazma screen TV
Buy20 ipod touches and 5 iphones and 3 black berries
Donate to many charities to support those in need
save for University
get a dog.
Oh yeah I almost forgot donate to eGO! :)
 
Obviously, The first thing I would do is buy lots of anime so I could save ze anime. And comes other stuff later. ;)

Lol, btw the music is not my type at all 0_0;
 
Pre-spending, I'd put the money in some sort of fund that gave me 2-4% return every year, so that I had $200-400 million to spend every year. Then,

1) pay for college
2) pay off my parents' mortgage
3) buy my parents a bigger house in a richer neighborhood
4) buy my own house in a rich neighborhood
5) build an epic gaming rig
6) 2x 24" monitors
7) Porche Carrera GT
8) Blackberry
9) iPod Classic
10) Make my parents retire and pay for the retirement
11) Never work a day in my life

edit:
12) pay for eGO's servers... forever
 
Last edited:
1) Pay to have some people taken out.
2) Spend it all in one place.
 
Put it into research for the resurrection of humans.

Come back Dio :(
 
a life time supply of Dr Pepper
5 million to eGO
pay blizzard to stop messing up WoW
buy 30 cases of Jack Links Jerky Chew (Teriyaki flavor)
fix up my 240sx
 
Step 1: Build doomsday device
Step 2: Hold world ransom for 500 Billion dollars
Step 3: Buy small island nation.
 
If I had a billion dollars...

I would pay my parents for everything that i owe
pay the bills
depth
Buy my own house and my family plus land
Buy a nice dodge viper, mustang, BMW, and Range Rover
BUy or build some awesome gaming pc's
Buy all books, movies that i couldnt afford
Buy sick skateboard decks from the best brands
Buy a 56'' plazma screen TV
Buy20 ipod touches and 5 iphones and 3 black berries
Donate to many charities to support those in need
save for University
get a dog.
Oh yeah I almost forgot donate to eGO! :)

Remind me to never contract you as my financial advisor .
 
I was going to quote a certain individual from Office Space until I saw this:

Put it into research for the resurrection of humans.

Come back Dio :(
And Darrell Abbott too :(
 
Hey DanJK--

What would you do with the other $999,900,000?
 
Last edited:
I would use it to take over the word and make everyone in the world follow eGO rules.
 
I would Build a time machine go back in time with the rest of my money, invest in microsoft, come forward in time and then i would be richer....and with that money i would bye alot of pie... pie is great
 

Latest posts

Back
Top