Stormy Junior?

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
Alright well some of you may have noticed i was a bit distracted during Saturdays realism, if you want to blame anyone blame her!!! I decided to reverse-steal Skippys name idea and give her my screen name. Now when you bad mouth me you will have to think twice as bad mouthing a kitty will get you a fist in the eye pretty much anywhere you go!! Oh and before one of you jerkfaces question the name Stormy and its use in the male and female context i will clarify that the name is genderless.




stormyjrsleeping.png


Stormy Jr. during our Realism Night.

stormyjrsalute.png


Stormy Jr. saluting in her sleep.​




One last thing. Just because i posted a picture of an adorable kitten i dont want to get a million PMs asking me to take a picture holding my cat and then post it in my signature along with some other chumps doing the same exact thing. Im not sure why that popped into my head but i feel i need to state this adamantly. I mean who in their right mind as a mature, contributing member of society would do such a thing?!?!
 
Last edited:
I mean who in their right mind as a mature, contributing member of society would do such a thing?!?!

skippy? possibly you next? lol.

and i seen her. and her blue eyes. such a cute little kitty. haha
 
Did you put a tiny bell around its neck yet so you don't lose her again?
 
along with some other chumps doing the same exact thing. Im not sure why that popped into my head but i feel i need to state this adamantly. I mean who in their right mind as a mature, contributing member of society would do such a thing?!?!

LOL, I believe I recall 3 such people here that did that *snicker*
 
Skippy doesn't see any of these alleged Stormy Jr. pictures (technical difficulties, Stormy?), and demands to see them soon before he gets all crunchy on you.
 
Skippy doesn't see any of these alleged Stormy Jr. pictures (technical difficulties, Stormy?), and demands to see them soon before he gets all crunchy on you.

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

I dont care if its not a real word, it describes the original post perfectly. :)
 
GetAttachment.aspx


Stormy Jr. during our Realism Night.

GetAttachment.aspx


Stormy Jr. saluting in her sleep.​

I'm afraid i cant see those pictures, stormy :(
 
Hmmm i posted the pics straight from my email, that might be why theyre not working for all of you. Just uploaded them to imageshack so they should be good to go.
 
I just hope you dont become one of those creepy cat fanatics Stormy =P
 
Cool Cat !!! Two of our outdoor (barn) cat's had kitten's last week...i have like nine new kitten's outside now. lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top