BlizzCON!

Whish i could go im not too far away either im in palm springs california but i dont have the money or the time for it i will just be watching it on G4 or online. But i hope all who is going has fun and yes im looking forward for a word on Diablo 3 but i heared that hey arn't going to have the Paladin in D3 :( very sad it seems as though they have kept only the Barb i could be wrong though.
 
Knowing Blizzard, theyre going to announce the final release date for Casualclysm, announce something for Starcraft, announce something for Diablo, then announce a new expansion for World of Warcraft that will involve the emerald dream or Nathrezim.
 
If I didnt live in MI I would so be there, btw if there are d3 beta keys ima kill u then poop myself.
 
I was in gamestop last night they already have the release date for Cata but they were saying that even though they give GS a release date doesn't mean its going to come out on that date since i guess Blizz has done that a lot to keep dates a secret.
 
I was in gamestop last night they already have the release date for Cata but they were saying that even though they give GS a release date doesn't mean its going to come out on that date since i guess Blizz has done that a lot to keep dates a secret.

exactly, so itll probably drop at the end of november or early-to-mid december
 
Back
Top