Medieval Tuesday 5/18/10

Sabion

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
2,420
I'd like to thank you guys for coming out to this event today. There was a lot more people this time around than last time which made me pretty happy and I hope you guys had fun. Post any screenshots and comments that you guys might have and be sure to make it to our other events as well!

P.S. Remember, every time a yodeler runs off a mountain, the Price is Right theme song randomly plays =P
 
Awesome event, hope to see this alot more.... purely melee is a great change of pace and everyone enjoys it. Great job hosting Sabion!!!
 
I loved the part when the climber dude got to the finish!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMVjsaGEZo&feature=related[/ame]

cp_horus_b30000.jpg


cp_horus_b30001.jpg


cp_horus_b30002.jpg


cp_horus_b30003.jpg


cp_horus_b30004.jpg


cp_horus_b30005.jpg


pl_cliffhanger_v20007.jpg


pl_cliffhanger_v20008.jpg


pl_cliffhanger_v20009.jpg
 
It was good fun, I look forward to the next medieval event.

Ill post a couple pictures of my TKs
cp_horus_b30001.jpg

pl_cliffhanger_v20003.jpg

(Resized from 1920x1080 because im a nice guy)
 
Last edited:
The point of beacon was to determine who lived longest. Last person to not die (still have beacon) gets monies.
 
I got a demo too, going to take me a bit to convert them to video but I should have em up on youtube soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top