K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 May 19, 2010 #1 This is what you are missing if you do not attend events This is evilbear and he flys around on his polar bear
This is what you are missing if you do not attend events This is evilbear and he flys around on his polar bear
R R3D S3RPENT55 EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,429 May 19, 2010 #2 YES! iamevilpolarbear!!!!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 May 19, 2010 #3 Iamevilpolarbear!!
M manatee man Rookie Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 75 May 19, 2010 #6 Flaming terrorists riding flying polar bears....that's something you don't see every day!
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 May 19, 2010 #7 Damn I wanted to be there, but I had to do some things irl!@
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 19, 2010 #8 Wait, we missed out on a grossly over-sized screen shot?
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 20, 2010 #9 D: Im jealous. I've never been slapped and set on fire while riding polar bears.
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 May 20, 2010 #11 Omg! The polar bears are killing him. ~Beanie
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 20, 2010 #12 hahaha i see my name!! D:
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 May 20, 2010 #13 Thats the Crash Bandicoot polar bear
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 20, 2010 #14 :O gotta love the team kills xD
D Do i know you Thread Thumper Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 1,111 May 20, 2010 #15 NO NO NO. We do this at euro hour so u should come to that!
S Silent_Predator EGO Addict Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 1,281 May 20, 2010 #16 NinjaWuuzoku said: Click to expand... this pic brings to my mind "does iamevilbear know the difference between a polar bears *** and a hole in the ground" :lol:
NinjaWuuzoku said: Click to expand... this pic brings to my mind "does iamevilbear know the difference between a polar bears *** and a hole in the ground" :lol:
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 May 20, 2010 #18 I missed riding a POLAR BEAR! I hope I get to ride a zebra some other time.