S Skattles Famous Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 542 May 20, 2010 #1 Hey, Was just wondering how I get the DOD:S Div Avatar logo when I my app form I put that I was sighning up for the DOD:S Div. Or do I get the avatar later in the process?
Hey, Was just wondering how I get the DOD:S Div Avatar logo when I my app form I put that I was sighning up for the DOD:S Div. Or do I get the avatar later in the process?
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 May 20, 2010 #2 Click on my account edit details scroll down to additional options go to the drop down box that says no division tag. Select your division Have fun
Click on my account edit details scroll down to additional options go to the drop down box that says no division tag. Select your division Have fun
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 May 20, 2010 #3 hey skattles. If you click on "My Account" on top, go to "Edit Profile". From there scroll down and you will see an option to set your division tag.
hey skattles. If you click on "My Account" on top, go to "Edit Profile". From there scroll down and you will see an option to set your division tag.
S Skattles Famous Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 542 May 20, 2010 #4 Thanks a lot guys lol I was acutally looking in the general area and must have over looked it .