- Joined
- May 5, 2009
- Messages
- 2,671
Well im currently experiencing this problem were my internet crashes upon 5 min - 5 hours of playing css. This only happens during the time when css is running so it doesn't crash in TF2 , Soulstorm , COH or any other game nor when im surfing the internet.
All the things posted out there on the great world wide web have had no effect on the problem so far and neither have all the solutions Ryan ( Steam ) has issued. ( So yes i do have a support ticket currently open right now )
So basicly I don't know when I will be able to play again.
thanks.
P.S | I will still be active on the forums and ventrilo.( mabye even css a couple of times | I Don't Know| )
All the things posted out there on the great world wide web have had no effect on the problem so far and neither have all the solutions Ryan ( Steam ) has issued. ( So yes i do have a support ticket currently open right now )
So basicly I don't know when I will be able to play again.
thanks.
P.S | I will still be active on the forums and ventrilo.( mabye even css a couple of times | I Don't Know| )




















