Another event...?

Sabion

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
2,420
That's right guys, the EC team is proud to present to you guys...The Class Training Event once again! As some of you might have already seen, our first class that we will be offering training for is the Soldier. Now who is to teach this fun, yet difficult class? Well, the teacher will be none other than our very own Division Leader Respawn! Now most of you guys may just think he just no-clips around the map the whole time and calls it 'rocket-jumping' but he does know a few things on actually how to rocket jump without the aid of console ;) (I think...:confused1:) and hes willing to pass that very knowledge onto you! Respawn will be teaching the class this Sunday at 8 PM CST, so be sure to be there and learn a few things from one of our very own DLs. :P

P.S. I discovered this picture on my computer and decided to show off my awesome MS paint font skills. Jealous much? :cool:
 
Last edited:
Wow. I have to say I'm impressed by your MSPaint text. I still haven't used that ability as I like to write letters with the paintbrush.
 
Wow. I have to say I'm impressed by your MSPaint text. I still haven't used that ability as I like to write letters with the paintbrush.

Ah, you see, I have yet to master the paintbrush technique of MS Paint. You must teach me some day TP
 
Aww i would love to go to this, just a big shame its my exams that week. Maybe next time... :)
 
I want to hear from that old wiseman RESPAWN

But I want the class where you learn how to hit "E" for win.

;)
 
Oh poopy, I'm moving out that day, but I'll see if I can make it.
 
Ha ha ha..!! RESPAWN ?? Soldier?? Skill ?!?!?!?!!!!???

Sabion, your MS Paint skilz are off the charts.
 
Hate rocket jumps, with a passion. So many people have tried to teach me, so many have failed. I can rocket jump well enough whilst playing, but i screw up way too much.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top