Get to know an =(e)=?

Name's dylan an even bigger shocker than SamK right? and I, like to party! I'm a TF2 addict and proud, I love playing on 2fort and I love me some mudkipz :D

I'm 14 I live in Jamaica, I'm a high school student and when i'm not busy abusing the hell outta the /me function in the shoutbox i'm probably in detention for forgetting about some random homework assignment, and when i'm not doing either of those probably trying to link with some girls. (not exactly in that order though :P)
....and yes NCA the engi update IS GONNA ROCK! count on it if it doesn't rock i'm gonna pull an equalizer taunt kill in real life xD
 
Je m'appelle Logan. I too am 14, and am quite the addict to TF2. I am an actor (High School productions only) and enjoy drawing maps. I love gum, even though I don't have any right now. I currently have a head cold, which sucks because I'm in a play tomorrow night. Curse you, immune system! Curse you!
 
My name is James. I'm 21 and I've been playing first person shooters since I first played Wolfenstein 3D at about 4 years of age lol. I'm a graphic design major and I live in Maryland.

Used to play competitive 1.6 and CZ. Was CAL-invite CZ at one point, but that's not much of an accomplishment... I just never had the time to devote to playing upper level 1.6 leagues. I originally hated TF2 because I preferred TFC to it, but I eased into it and in about a week I started to favor it. It's pretty much the only FPS I play online now since I quit CS about a year or two ago and quit QuakeLive recently. I've resigned myself to the life of a casual gamer and I only play TF2 and WoW now mostly.

My favorite map is by far 2fort (I played pipeline until the most recent update which ruined it imo), because its a nice mix of power offense, stalemate, and holy balls they're everywhere defense, and it changes up a lot. I started off playing soldier mostly, but since I started playing again I went to pyro, and then demo. Now I play pyro, demo, and engineer mostly, and sniper if someone is annoying me and I want to pop their face a couple times. I play soldier and heavy occasionally, but I never play spy. Sneaking around like a pansy was never my style; I like my victims to see their killer. ;o
 
Name's dylan an even bigger shocker than SamK right? and I, like to party! I'm a TF2 addict and proud, I love playing on 2fort and I love me some mudkipz :D

I'm 14 I live in Jamaica, I'm a high school student and when i'm not busy abusing the hell outta the /me function in the shoutbox i'm probably in detention for forgetting about some random homework assignment, and when i'm not doing either of those probably trying to link with some girls. (not exactly in that order though :P)
....and yes NCA the engi update IS GONNA ROCK! count on it if it doesn't rock i'm gonna pull an equalizer taunt kill in real life xD

Hehe, equilizer taunt kills are easiest against snipers. You stand behind them, and start, and one second later...BOOM!!!! I got a couple on a poor, unsuspecting sniper yesterday night!!! It was fun!!!!
BTW, want to have another pyro taunt fest? Seems the only way to get even since the bounty is null so far!!!
 
rofl! I couldn't even make out what they were saying XP

I didn't even know until I was playing it a couple months ago and I finally had to know and looked it up. I always called them "Gustapa"'s because I thought that that is what they were yelling lol. And I always thought the regular brown guys yelled "HOT DOG?" instead of I think it was "Achtung!" Needless to say, as a child, their outbursts confused me lol
 
Hey sup my name is kyle i live in Oregon (west coast FTW) i switched from cs:s to here when i got my computer upgraded and now i have more fun than ever on my computer i am a sophomore in high school. i am pretty much the shy kid as anyone that plays with my nos i am very quite unless i hear a good conversation. a very important thing about me is that i love music my favorite band (for the moment) is three days grace, they helped me though a hard part of my life. i play medic, pyro,spy (sux), and soldier. i usually play on the valve maps but every so often blackmesa. Hope to meet some of my fellow =(e)= on the battle field
 

Latest posts

Back
Top