What are houses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

For the older members under us, what are houses.
I've read somewhere we had "houses" about a year ago, but they've been removed. Does somebody know what this is?:)
 
Here's what i found after a search


the main difference between houses is the particular server that the players of the house usually play on. For example foreign legion usually plays on avalanche or donner. You have to find the house that plays on the server that you like. Its totally up to you though.

-Blue Stealth

This was also asked in another thread if you scroll down but here is what I wrote to that guy and I'm sure you can use it too...

The Houses and their maps

The Foreign Legion - They play on all of the maps
Sewer Rats - Kalt
Hell Hounds - Flash
Imperial Guard - Avalanche
Dam Busters - Strand
The Raiders - Donner
Reservoir Dogs - Flash

In each house there are different members

Some houses is bigger than others, some houses is more active than others and some houses scrims more than others.

Every house has some special things.

I'm in the house Foreign Legion and it's a greate house.
 
Last edited:
The house system was disbanded. The reason given was that there was too much isolation in the DoD division because the house members would stay in their own houses and not mingle. Also that when the members of houses did mingle there was too much friction and bad behavior.

Bottom line. Discussing houses is a little bit like asking for promotion. It is frowned upon.

I understand your curiosity. Curiosity is a good thing but some things are better left alone. This is one of them.

They are gone now; please do not bring them up again. As a former adviser to The Raiders I know of what I speak.

Regards,

Quaffer
 
The house system was disbanded. The reason given was that there was too much isolation in the DoD division because the house members would stay in their own houses and not mingle. Also that when the members of houses did mingle there was too much friction and bad behavior.

Bottom line. Discussing houses is a little bit like asking for promotion. It is frowned upon.

I understand your curiosity. Curiosity is a good thing but some things are better left alone. This is one of them.

They are gone now please do not bring them up again. As a former adviser to The Raiders I know of what I speak.

Regards,

Quaffer


I too was wondering the question though, and im sure our newer members are too. I feel that because Fluffy's thread is still stickied, newer members like us are free to ask this question.
 
The "House" System has been disbanded and will not be implemented again, atleast not in the near future.

No need to dwell in the past.

Live in the present, Live for the Future.

**Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top