Ford Pickups

Buckshot

I made one post
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
12
Anyone else out there drive one?

1995 Ford F150 XLT 302 v8

Midnight metallic blue

No mods yet, But hoping for a brush guard, headers, single exit cat back (looks OEM with all cat back benefits) and an after market radiator (Gets hot here in Texas)
 
Dont hate on me, but im one of those who hate's fords... especially the trucks (mostly mechanical wise, i worked in an auto shop for a year and they were pretty much a pain)

im sure other people drive some on here though

I'm looking to fix up my jeep Cherokee into something awesome, but i dont have the money really lol.
 
My father drives a 2010 F150.
He was bribed by the fancy gadgets.
I still like Chevvies more though.

And is it just me, or are the trucks these days just a little too big?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top