Sniper's ultimate insult

Howdy doody indeed. That thing looks like me after spending too much time (.01 second) in the sun.
 
The sun, whats that?
*Goes outside to look*
AHHHHHHHHHH IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs in and immediately takes a cold shower, then eats ice cream, then plays more TF2*
 
I would eat ice cream.... but my wowhead house guest ate the ENTIRE PAIL. *twitch*
 
*Goes outside and stares at the sun for an hour. Then dies and plays TF2 forever in heaven with ice cream*
 
Is that the new playable class for tf2? He get's all the weapons and special abilities? AND get's to eat pickles?
 
Yeah... I walked outside to grab the pepsi I left in my car at work before it exploded from the heat... the parking lot was bubbling. I ran inside as fast as my fat butt could go.
 
Is that the new playable class for tf2? He get's all the weapons and special abilities? AND get's to eat pickles?


No,
that what happens when there is only 1 spawn point in the map and everyone spawns at the same time.

:O
 
In case anyone was wondering the source of that...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHNFYgPPRLY[/ame]
Enjoy
 

Latest posts

Back
Top