S Split Forum Fiend Joined Apr 2, 2010 Messages 611 May 24, 2010 #1 The guild i joined in WoW is putting me through a probate system which is kind of retarded, but they want me to be playing for a certain amount of time. i guess you could say its like a entrance test for a Fraternity
The guild i joined in WoW is putting me through a probate system which is kind of retarded, but they want me to be playing for a certain amount of time. i guess you could say its like a entrance test for a Fraternity
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 May 24, 2010 #2 Rather you than me, choose wisely.
C Colonel Burton Poster Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 105 May 24, 2010 #4 Yea I would imagine the ego guild on Wow just being epic. I gave up wow a while ago.