Dust2 needs YOUR help!

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,001

css-dust2-2.jpg


174.36.42.204:27015 - Edgegamers CS:S Dust2 Server


Dust2 is our highest ranking server in the CS:S division, and almost always has been. Over the past week, the server has started to decrease in player activity. The game tracker rank reflects how the server has been doing. The server went from 21st (highest this month) to 35 (lowest this month).

We need everyone's support to get in there and get the liveliness of that server back! If you see the amount of players in the server are low, hop in the server and help it out!


​
 
I think a main problem for this, is that because theres alot of lag in Dust2. As like lag spikes, I have a top notch gaming computer and when I enter dust I get lag spikes almost every round,I think that could be a reason why it hasnt been filling with players.
 
I think a main problem for this, is that because theres alot of lag in Dust2. As like lag spikes, I have a top notch gaming computer and when I enter dust I get lag spikes almost every round,I think that could be a reason why it hasnt been filling with players.

We have made some changes to the server which have improved the performance of dust :)
 
I have been playing in dust2 recently because of little to no admins. I've enjoyed it and I will continue to do so :)
 
Ive noticed that lately its been a little less lively than usual so ive been trying to get on there as much as possible and try to fill it up more. Ive also noticed its got a very little amount of admins in there most of the time so im trying to make sure the rules are still being followed. Im really starting to enjoy dust though so im probably going to be on it a lot more than I normally am.

Hopefully this thread gets a few more players on the server.
 
Dust is an awesome map. After my exams i will try and play on it if im not too busy with tf2 ;)
 
Ok Legend, I'll play more in this server. I'll also invite friends but i don't wanna play with the big lags I see everytime i go play on it.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RHLBxFkO1w&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RHLBxFkO1w&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I might just start playing Dust2 and Assault for a while. I miss playing Dust2, as it was the first server on I which I ever played. It'd be nice to try to be good at the map again.
 
Life has become very busy for me latly, i try to pop on dust 2 as much as possible. But it is still not as much as I would like.
 
De_dust2 also need some admin love~ alot of troublemakers that makes the pub in fear~
 
main problem in dust2 is that allot of the fbg players swaped over to other servers like highschool because fbg got turned off
 
Back
Top