Dust2 needs YOUR help!

Ive noticed that lately its been a little less lively than usual so ive been trying to get on there as much as possible and try to fill it up more. Ive also noticed its got a very little amount of admins in there most of the time so im trying to make sure the rules are still being followed. Im really starting to enjoy dust though so im probably going to be on it a lot more than I normally am.

Yup yup. Noticed the lower numbers too, guess that's why we're dropping in the server rankings. And the admin comment I support as well, remember having to pm admins to get on the servers because of mic spammers when there were 20+ people on the servers which is a bit odd.
 
I'm in Dust2 every day now, but I often find myself to be the only admin, and only around 20 people there. Come on, its a fun map, the lag isn't that bad...
 
It also kinda needs admins...
I hate to say it, but I rarely go on dust and even find any E's.

WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS DIRTY SERVER OFF.
 
In my opinion Dust has always had problems with admins of some reason.

I'll try to be there during those lonely hours (you might know it as night) and fill it up.
 
In my opinion Dust has always had problems with admins of some reason.

as long as i have been in eGO, dust 2 has had a issue with lack of eGO members on it. This is nothing new... There has always only been 1 or 2 admins on and 1/3 members. If we get the support of all you who say you will play dust 2 then dust 2 will become a powerhouse of activity and recruitment. Its tough to recruit and admin on dust 2 when there is little clan presence.
 
Although this won't be immediately. I'll start to play again once stuff in real life settles down.

-Allan
 
I try to go on the Dust2 server whenever possible, but Office is just too addicting.
 
I will get on the server as soon as i can!
Prob first at saturday cause of rebooting my comp ;s

But i will be there whole day
 
Now that I am back into gaming on PC, I will get in there. Have the games changed in the past year?
 
It also kinda needs admins...
I hate to say it, but I rarely go on dust and even find any E's.

WE NEED TO CLEAN THIS DIRTY SERVER OFF.

Water's right. We need much more admin activity on this server. There're usually very few admins on the server, and when there are they are often spectating. I was on for a while today, and the activity among the other players was getting out of hand: mic spamming, swearing, disrespect, team flashing, etc. I was actually having trouble trying to admin all of these issues, as I was the only non-AFK admin available at the time. I actually had to switch between teams every few rounds because I was getting messaged in admin chat about various issues occurring on the team on which I was not currently present. It calmed down after a while, but even having one more admin on there with me would've helped.

It was a lot of fun playing, though, so I hope that I see a lot of you guys on there soon.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top