Props ;)

ImThorny

I made one post
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
19
Stopping by from the WoW division because I had a text message to forward yall.

Friend: "Dude. I think we're on yer clan's CS server?"
Me: "haha what really?"
Friend "Yeah. It is Edge Gamers right?"
Me: "lol! Yup!"
Friend: "I lulz'd. Except they're scary good. I haven't got stomped this bad in a long time."

Figured yall would appreciate that ;)
 
Stopping by from the WoW division because I had a text message to forward yall.

Friend: "Dude. I think we're on yer clan's CS server?"
Me: "haha what really?"
Friend "Yeah. It is Edge Gamers right?"
Me: "lol! Yup!"
Friend: "I lulz'd. Except they're scary good. I haven't got stomped this bad in a long time."

Figured yall would appreciate that ;)


What server were you playing on?
 
Lol that's kinda random but its good to know the servers are being noticed by others!
what server was it on?:P
 
You guys need to stop saying "oh it was me."

Because it was obviously me.
 
Lol. I would say it was me, but my steam isn't working Hahahaha! Sucks that I don't know any of you guys. :( once I get my new steam, I will get in our servers. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top