Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday May 27th 10pm EST | 7pm PST

Wild Card Night

  • Hide-N-Seek

    Points: 19 70.4%
  • Kalt Sewer Tug-of-War

    Points: 4 14.8%
  • Simpsons

    Points: 3 11.1%
  • LegoLand

    Points: 1 3.7%

  • Total voters
    27
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
This week is RETRO FAVORITE Week. Meaning, we'll be bringing back some of the events that were past favorites all into one poll.

Choose Wisely. :P

1. Hide-N-Seek ROAD TRIP

Are you a seeker or a hider? We'll find out! Come Join us!

**Dependent on Server Availability

2. Kalt Sewer Tug-of-War

Sewer Tug of War. Always a Favorite

3. Simpsons


4. Legoland

Who doesn't like blocks?
 
i loved the last hide and seek, and the last kalt sewer tug of war.......decisions decisions........man its too hard to just choose one.............okay i choose HIDE AND SEEK!!!!
 
Played Hide-N-Seek on TF2 servers, Im interested on how its done on DoD...
 
I will be out of town for work :x So I voted for what I figured you would all like the least... hide and seek :P
 
Well Im hiding no one has found me yet though. *I dont even know where im at?*

stay right where you are bud..no sense in getting even more lost...we'll be right there...just hold on till we find you...*looks around and whispers* yall wanna leave skattles here and go to another server?...
 
I say, populate our own server than someone elses, and than we can work on PR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top