L Laru Naito I made one post Joined Jan 17, 2010 Messages 24 May 26, 2010 #1 If someones friend got on and requested a name change for my account is there a way to cancel it? He really annoys me :chair:
If someones friend got on and requested a name change for my account is there a way to cancel it? He really annoys me :chair:
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 26, 2010 #2 Contact leadership and they can decline it
L Laru Naito I made one post Joined Jan 17, 2010 Messages 24 May 26, 2010 #3 iSimon said: Contact leadership and they can decline it Click to expand... How and who?
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 26, 2010 #4 I think DL's and above handle name changes. Just send a pm to your divisons DL and explain the situation.
I think DL's and above handle name changes. Just send a pm to your divisons DL and explain the situation.
C CrazyWolf Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 2,720 May 26, 2010 #5 Name change denied, if someone else has accessed your account, I strongly suggest you change your password to prevent it happening again. Closed
Name change denied, if someone else has accessed your account, I strongly suggest you change your password to prevent it happening again. Closed