360 degrees of TF2

thanks for all the replies peoples!

I had to replace the gas line, clean out the carb, and re-gap the spark plugs on my lawnmower, so I'll get around to Granary tonight or tomorrow.

Btw, my mom thinks the first badlands pic looks like a cookie :)

It does look like a cookie. Moist and delicious!
 
Update: Saturday, May 29, 2010
Added Equirectangular view to the following maps
- Cp_Badlands
- Cp_Blackmesa​
*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.
 
Last edited:
Update: Monday, May 31, 2010
Added CP_Granary with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​
*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.
 
Last edited:
Update: Saturday, June 05, 2010
Added Cp_Gravelpit with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​

*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.

Please post a map suggestion(preferably a nice green one)
 
Update: Saturday, June 05, 2010
Added Cp_Gravelpit with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​
*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.

Please post a map suggestion(preferably a nice green one)
How about arena ravine? Thats pretty green.
 
Badlands and Gravelpit look like worlds in Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, these are pretty cool! Neat find ^_^
 
How about arena ravine? Thats pretty green.
I guess I'll do that, even if it looks like it hasn't rained in 10 years
Planeswalker said:
Badlands and Gravelpit look like worlds in Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, these are pretty cool! Neat find ^_^

Thanks, I made these though. ;)
 
I really found them in a well organized folder on my desktop ;)

Update: Sunday, June 06, 2010
Added Arena_Ravine with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​

*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.
 
I'm going to remove the "mid sized" picture links so I can fit another set of pictures in the main post (hit the character limit).
 
Update: ‎Wednesday, ‎June ‎30, ‎2010
Added CP_Freight with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​

*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.
 
I'll suggest...

ctf_doublecross (Center Bridge)
plr_pipeline (Last point to capture, the race at the end :D)
arena_lumberyard (or another map using the green Alpine environments)
ctf_convoy
pl_cashworks

Just some ideas ^_^
 
I'll suggest...

ctf_doublecross (Center Bridge)
plr_pipeline (Last point to capture, the race at the end :D)
arena_lumberyard (or another map using the green Alpine environments)
ctf_convoy
pl_cashworks

Just some ideas ^_^

I can probably do all of those, the only problems I see is the dust on convoy will change in between shots and you can't really get all of arena_lumberyard in one perspective (arena_watchtower?) but I'll see how they turnout.

I found a way to like the images though tinyurl, so no more long images addresses! lol
 
Last edited:
Update: ‎Wednesday, ‎June ‎30, ‎2010
Added Arena_Lumberyard with the following image types
- Stereographic
- Fisheye
- Equirectangular​

*These changes will take effect the next time you reload this page.
 
Back
Top