Add me as a steam friend!

manatee man

Rookie
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
75
Even if I don't see you in-game, I really appreciate collecting and conversing with all levels of eGO members. I spend most of my time on CS:S but I own tf2 and would be willing to play anytime. Make sure to add me, vivid_numbness
 
Add me via Edge Gamers:


Add me via Steam Community


Best of luck and enjoy the community

_Featherfoot07
 
But when I talk to animals people look at me funny......
 
Last edited:
The only explanation of this MUST be that you're a spy !

Your not a spy are you?

Nah you wouldn't be. Your name doesn't fit see; "The name's man, mantee man".

This must mean that your a stalker :O *Gasp* <---(In a manly way of course)

Anyway, yeah. Add me in forums and on steam :]
 
Why should I add you as a friend, what do you have to offer me? You must also make a sacrafice in my name beforehand
 
Back
Top