Everyone has that one map that they don't like. For me? It's any bomb planting map. But what I would like to know is, what don't you like about your least favorite map? Also, what do you like/love about your favorite map? This might help eGO in finding out what people don't like about a map or server that gets unpopulated from time to time.
Bomb Maps:
I find that this is the mode that is most like team deathmatch, and I'm all about the objectives. Never really got into these maps, and what would make me play them is if the map had both flags and bomb plants.
Kalt:
I love Kalt because in my opinion and experiences, it's the only map that allows flanking, and hardcore strategy used inorder to win. The feeling I get after leading a team to victory on Kalt with a full server is the best feeling for me in gaming.
Bomb Maps:
I find that this is the mode that is most like team deathmatch, and I'm all about the objectives. Never really got into these maps, and what would make me play them is if the map had both flags and bomb plants.
Kalt:
I love Kalt because in my opinion and experiences, it's the only map that allows flanking, and hardcore strategy used inorder to win. The feeling I get after leading a team to victory on Kalt with a full server is the best feeling for me in gaming.





















