Name Change: The Crowing

Grail Arbor

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
591
Hello everyone,

I probably should just let it slip in but I wanted to inform everyone of the name change. I was the Crowing but people kept calling me the Crowning. It was also taken from another player on another server. Anyways Yeah I am Prize Fighter Inferno. So if you see me pwn'n give me a whats up! That is all

~Prize Fighter Inferno
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I probably should just let it slip in but I wanted to inform everyone of the name change. I was the Crowing but people kept calling me the Crowning. It was also taken from another player on another server. Anyways Yeah I am not Prize Fighter Inferno. So if you see me pwn'n give me a whats up! That is all

~Prize Fighter Inferno

I sense an error in thought here...

If I ever get in our DoD:s servers again (if i can get it to work) ill kill you a few times.

-Roffle
 

Latest posts

Back
Top