C CUB4N Famous Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 417 May 28, 2010 #1 Congratulations to Canadian Invader who graduated High school today!!! he's all grown up... :crying:
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 May 28, 2010 #2 Well done. Now your real education begins (and I'm not talking about college).
T The Apeking Rookie Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 89 May 28, 2010 #3 They grow so fast... lol Anyways, grats dude.
I inquisition Famous Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 446 May 28, 2010 #5 Yay so many years of life wasting are finally done.
B bull55dog Forum Fiend Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 715 May 28, 2010 #6 Quaffer said: Well done. Now your real education begins (and I'm not talking about college). Click to expand... You got that right Quaffer. Congrats Canadian Invader.
Quaffer said: Well done. Now your real education begins (and I'm not talking about college). Click to expand... You got that right Quaffer. Congrats Canadian Invader.
RoffleWoffle Active Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 406 May 28, 2010 #7 Ugh, I have another month before I'm finally out of highschool -.- Gratz anyways, Candadian Invader
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 28, 2010 #8 3 more years here D: Gratz!
C Colonel Burton Poster Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 105 May 28, 2010 #9 Lol im still stuck in highschool
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 28, 2010 #10 Highschool...brings back some memories. Good job though Canadian!
CaptGoomba Famous Joined May 12, 2008 Messages 491 May 28, 2010 #11 congratz, i never made it to high school
G GamesB4Gains Famous Joined Feb 10, 2010 Messages 462 May 28, 2010 #12 Congratz!! I got one more year so be happy.
C Canadian Invader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 712 May 28, 2010 #14 You actually made a thread over this? Thanks everyone, and congratulations to any others in the class of 2010!
You actually made a thread over this? Thanks everyone, and congratulations to any others in the class of 2010!
C CUB4N Famous Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 417 May 28, 2010 #15 you bet i did canadian! lol oh wait... you didnt get your diploma?? WHAT??
C CopperAle EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 5,231 May 28, 2010 #16 What's a passing grade in Canada again? 49 out of 100? But seriously, grats dude!!
C Canadian Invader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 712 May 28, 2010 #17 CopperAle said: What's a passing grade in Canada again? 49 out of 100? But seriously, grats dude!! Click to expand... 49.5, actually! But that doesn't matter, because I get MUCH better marks than that anyways
CopperAle said: What's a passing grade in Canada again? 49 out of 100? But seriously, grats dude!! Click to expand... 49.5, actually! But that doesn't matter, because I get MUCH better marks than that anyways
Old Monkei Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 2,398 May 28, 2010 #18 Grats Caandian, good luck with your future endevours