Disabling the Windows key

I just flip the switch on my g15 to turn it off. Also, simon it's nice because if you slip and hit it in a battle, instant alt-tab.
 
I just flip the switch on my g15 to turn it off. Also, simon it's nice because if you slip and hit it in a battle, instant alt-tab.

Ahh, i see. I dont really need it that badly, i suppose some people will want this though
 
Be very very careful. Making changes to the registry can be very dang370(5.
 
This would be better put in the Tech Talk, seeing as it has nothing to do with TF2 and rather computers in general.
 
Option B: take a butterknife and pry it off your keyboard.
 
I never ms-press a key. I am a cold, calculating gaming machine. When I play games I am interfaced to my computer so much that we become one. My thought are directed into action with the keenest of movements. I never "accidentally" press anything.
 
Thanks! Its useful for keyboards like mine but changing your registry can be risky if your not careful so try and not mess up.
 
I never ms-press a key. I am a cold, calculating gaming machine. When I play games I am interfaced to my computer so much that we become one. My thought are directed into action with the keenest of movements. I never "accidentally" press anything.

Neither do I, thats why so many of your rockets receive "return to sender" errors when shot at me!!!

On another note: Logitech G-15 is win!!! Not only do I have my macro keys (one set for spy, one for engineer, and one for bored), I have all the controls I need to dominate!!!
 
I just flip the switch on my g15 to turn it off. Also, simon it's nice because if you slip and hit it in a battle, instant alt-tab.
When you turn on the switch, the symbol actually lights up...I've just noticed this after 2 years.

But then again...it's hard to see the light..when there's mold and plants growing out of the keyboard.

THEY SHOULD MAKE THE LIGHT MORE NOTICEABLE LIKE LASERS GO PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW out of the symbol
 
Gaming keyboards are probally better than playing around in the Registry,
G15 is awesome
 
I don't have a fancy keyboard.
I'm not afraid of editing the registry.
I've never accidentally hit the windows key.

Glad we had this little talk.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top