Mewocenairies. ded?

Lol. So Meowcenaries, it seems you have fallen to RedBagel's silenced fury? ;)
 
You...you... got usp'd??

If only I was alive during this bounty...if only...
 
I always use Hulk Vision,
it bothers the guys who have the brightness turned up too high,
and it lights up the dark spots =)
 
Just remember Meowcenaries is not good close range. He knows it whenever he's playing me in highschool. He is a sharpshooter from long range. I found this out the hard way. Yes i admit i ran away from him a couple times when he's down West hall looking at me with that AK and I would just run up CT stairs.

Scene 1:
Meowcenaries says: p_vun youre no fun!
p_vun says: NOU
*Meowcenaries dies going up ct stairs by p_vun*

Scene 2:
*p_vun turns corner of north to west*
*Meowcenaries headshot kill p_vun*

Scene 3:
p_vun searching parklot coming from tspawn. flash then runs out.
*Meowcenaries dies*

~~~~~

NO MEOW YOUR NO VUN!
that is all :)
 
Back
Top