Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctrum

Poster
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
155
Just a few questions, who would i talk to to talk about my perma ban. Becuase if im perma banned i dont really think there is a point for me to be active. I was perma banned for admin disrespect. and i was told to apologize to that admin. I did and i messaged Ill Legend to tell him about it and hope that he would take off my perma ban. I really want to be un perma banned but im not sure how.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

thank you

Arctrum
 
and i was posting this to find out find out what i should do, not contest my ban.
 
Well, you've done all you can. You've apologized, Contested your ban, and now you just have to wait to see if they'll forgive you.

If you haven't written a pm apologising personally to the admin which you disrespected, that would be a good idea.
 
I'd say this response from you summed it up:
Consider this my resignation statment...EDGE CAN BITE ME

Thread locked. Please do not post any more of these threads.

bear
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top