Be careful next time you play

Cpt. Kirk

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
1,095
No one will hunt me down >=D.

I live on the other side of the world. Besides, Meowcenaries is too young to be flying alone.
 
No one will hunt me down >=D.

I live on the other side of the world. Besides, Meowcenaries is too young to be flying alone.

I can fly alone! >:D

...but I think I'll just stick with TRYING to kill you on CS:S. >_>
 
People are crazy and it's nothing new, it's just now we have more people in the world so that the small percentage of lunatics is actually a large number

A word of caution to all: Watch your back!
 
Wow people these days are so uptight. Its a game get over it. Besides why go and try to kill someone when you can just stay at home, pwn the crap out of that person and make them mad to get back at them?
 
lucky im living in an asian country and playing an US server... phew... no way the person would travel awesomely far jst for me... :D
 
Im not good enough to kill anyone so Im not worried. my 0-15 is my average
 
This is crazy. People are crazy. This is why I am going to live a mountain shack with a T1 internet connection and canned food.
 
Well tbh, games ruined world, people take it too much seriously and could make anything. This also includes people Flaming you because you won in these kind of games, that's a sign of lack of respect and most of them would even attack you (like in that report). I heard about 3 disasters caused by games:
- A man killed A FRIEND cuz he played too much Grand Theft Auto.
- A kid almost died of staying too many days without eating and stuff playing Counter Strike in a CyberCafe.
- A man killed his room mate's baby because it ruined his round in Mortal Kombat with his crying.

It's all ridiculous. I play these games normally, knowing that they're just games (like said in first post). If ever got angry, i simply leave it. Don't wanna go far like that guy.
 
Last edited:
People need to chill, and realize ITS JUST A GAME xD, They need to realize just the the Giants fan (interlebrity)
 
Back
Top